You can see our always-accurate schedule, sign up for classes, and even buy class packages using the free Mind-Body Connect app. Download it here!
Earn Free Yoga Classes
Interested in trading time for yoga? We need a work-study to help with our cleaning crew. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Our next introductory series begins April 28 and runs Thursdays, 5:45–7:00 p.m. Hannah Byrum leads you through the basics step by step. Send a friend, or join them! Details →
We are pleased to welcome Dara Fort, a new Hillsborough resident, to our schedule. Dara is an experienced teacher who’s long been part of Carrboro Yoga Company. Her clear, precise teaching leaves lots of room for individual variation and connection to self. Join her for:
- Power Hour, a one-hour class for strength and flexibility, Tuesdays, 5:45–6:45 p.m.
- Flow Yoga, 75 minutes of attentive movement, Saturdays, 4:00–5:15 p.m.
New Quarterly Schedule
Our spring schedule has a few changes. See the always-correct schedule here. Join us for these wonderful new classes:
- Yoga Basics with Hannah Byrum, Mondays, 9:00–10:00 a.m., starting April 18
- Gentle Yoga with David Rowan, Mondays, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Flow Yoga with Sheryl Cook, Tuesdays, noon–1:00 p.m.
- Power Hour with Dara Fort, Tuesdays, 5:45–6:45 p.m., beginning in April
- Flow Yoga Basics with Kate Murray, Tuesdays, 7:15–8:30 p.m.
- Slow Flow Yoga with Sam Metzner, Thursdays, noon–1:00 p.m.
- Flow Yoga with Dara Fort, Saturdays, 4:00–5:15 p.m.
Carolina Yoga Teacher Training
We offer a comprehensive yoga teacher training program at Carrboro Yoga, with offerings at both the 200-hour and the 500-hour level. You needn’t want to teach to enjoy the program; about half of our 200-hour-level students enjoy the yoga immersion experience as a means to deepen their own understanding and practice. Read all about it →