Won’t You Be Our Neighbor?
We are looking for an upstairs neighbor! Talk to Sammy Martin at Franklin Street Realty if you’re interested in the upstairs suite, perfect for a medical or professional office.
We’ll be at the Hillsborough Farmer’s Market in the Home Depot lot the next few Saturdays with a special treat for you. Look for our white-and-purple sign and come say hi!
Our classes are suspended on Monday, May 25, for Memorial Day. When you’re traveling or miss your regular class for a holiday, you can stream classes with our instructors online at YogaVibes.com!
Essential Oils 101
If you’ve been curious about essential oils for a while but aren’t sure where to start in terms of actually using them in your life, this workshop is especially for you. We’ll explore where essential oils come from, how to use them safely, and how to choose high-quality essential oils in a confusing market. Elizabeth Bechard leads Saturday, June 6, 2:00–3:30 p.m. Details →
Yin Yoga for the Neck, Shoulders, and Upper Back
This special yin yoga class will target the neck, shoulders, and upper back to release tension and invite greater mobility into the entire shoulder complex. With Dana Haine, Sunday, June 14, 3:30–5:00 p.m. Details →
Finding Your Inner Medicine Woman
Finding Your Inner Medicine Woman is designed to help women cultivate a deeper relationship with their innate ability to be healers in the world. It’s both a practical, accessible introduction to using essential oils and an exploration of what it means to heal and be healed. Elizabeth Bechard leads four Saturdays, July 18–August 8, 2:00–4:00 p.m. Details →
Summer Intensives in Carrboro
Time to plan your summer! We offer an intensive version of our 200-hour yoga teacher training July 18–August 9. And new for 2015, we are offering a monthlong advanced studies immersion that covers most of the curriculum of our 500-hour yoga teacher training.
- Sequencing Yoga Classes from Welcome to Namaste with Sage Rountree, Monday–Friday, June 22–26, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- 500-Hour Intensive Core Curriculum: Alignment, Assists, Theme Integration, and Languaging (each available à la carte, as well), all with Mira Shani, Saturday, June 27–Friday, July 10, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Yoga and Positive Psychology with Michael Johnson, Friday, July 10, 6:00–9:00 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, July 11–12, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Yoga for Athletes Five-Day Teachers’ Intensive with Sage Rountree, Monday–Friday, July 13–17, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- 200-Hour Intensive Yoga Teacher Training, Saturday, July 18–Sunday, August 9, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.